I’ve been falling in love with some of these pieces I’ve seen on Pinterest. Thinking that I should make some of my own really soon!!
I’m a bit late in posting about my nomination, things have been absolutely crazy at my full time job. Thank you to the always wonderful Effervescent Hedgepig for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!! Her blog as well as her Etsy Shop is absolutely fabulous and fun to read, do check her out if you haven’t already!
So from what I understand this award is similar to the Liebster Award, as it is passed along to blogs that deserve a chance to be in the blogosphere spotlight. Each new recipient is asked to give a few facts about themselves for their audience to get to know them a little better.
Here are the RULES:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you – Check!
- List the rules and display the award – Check!
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and send them a comment to let then know you’ve nominated them – though to follow in the footsteps of my Nominator, Effervescent Hedgepig, I’ll present an abbreviated list of nominees since 15 is a bit much.
Here goes nothing…….. Facts about this Chica!
- I prefer candy over chocolate (most of the time, when I’m in the mood for chocolate its almost always Dark Chocolate, and occasionally White Chocolate!!)
- I’m always indecisive about every decision in life (its the gemini in me….but I’m working hard on myself to change that)
- I’m multilingual: I speak Portuguese, English and Spanish. I’m fluent in reading and writing in all 3 as well, though my spanish is getting a little rusty as I don’t speak or write it often.
- I’m Portuguese American, born in Massachusetts – first generation American, from parents who both were born in the Azores. I’m very proud of my culture and I try to have it continue to be a part of my life and hopefully pass it along to my future children.
- I have a doggy, her name is Layla, she’s a black lab and pitbull mix. I think there is more than that in her but those are her most predominate features.
- I love popsicles when I’m sick. It seems its the only thing to help a sore throat or when I have the stomach bug.
- I owned my home (well I should say bought, since you don’t own it until your mortgage loan is paid off) at the age of 22, not many people can say that nowadays! 🙂
And my nominees are: (In the voice of the Morgan Freeman) 😛
Check them out if you get a chance, they deserve it!
Rules #3 & #4 – Check & Check! 😉